Stuff To Read

Monday, April 16, 2012

Moving Day


Moving day.  Time to sell all the shit I don't need.  Anyone need 100 Rifters or so?  I bought them for RvB but I don't want to carry them all around creation so I'll be selling them before I make the final move to null.  I think I have too much ammo too...

On another note, I'm seriously shocked that I got accepted into Agony.  I talked to Deran Francks in their public channel just to ask a couple questions, hoping that sometime soon I would be ready to apply, and he suggested that I apply right now.  I figured they'd see my app and say I needed some more experience and to try and apply later.  Toterra did my interview and said I was ready!  I seriously haven't been this excited ever while playing Eve.  I can't wait to get out there full time.

I know I'll learn a ton and have a great time doing so.  I'll keep this updated a few times a week with anything interesting that comes up.  I'm sure you'll all have a good laugh with me as I prove I don't have a clue with what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment